10. I will watch an America's Next Top Model Marathon no matter when it is on, or what channel it is on, or how many times I have seen it. There is nothing like seeing a bunch of immature wanna-be-models duke it out, cry, and backstab each other. Awesome TV.
9. I love playing video games. I know that I say it is to spend more time together, but I really also like playing by myself. I needed a "me" day yesterday - and that included 7 hours of video games. The day was needed and well deserved, which is why I am in a much better place emotionally and physically this week. Sweet.
8. People watching - I love it. But usually it's for things like counting the number of mullets or the amount of people who don't dress for their body type. I know, but really, I'm an equal opportunity judger. And if you think "Oh my!!" and that I am a horrible person, just ask yourself this - when was the last time you judged someone? If you say never, you are a liar. The end.
7. This may not be a huge secret, but I love calling people out on their bullshit. Sometimes people are taken aback, but that's who I am. I own it. If I sugar coat something, it's only a little bit. I think this is why I love being on Baby Center's Debate Team so much. The good this is that I won't say anything on those message boards that I wouldn't say in real life.
6. I like researching spirits, energies, auras, and astrology. I like meditating, yoga, and all those "weird" and "wakadoo" things. They are so complex and interesting!
5. I'm gonna be honest - one of my favorite guilty pleasures is illegal. No, not prostitution. No, not murder. Maybe MJ. Just sayin. Legalize that stuff, please! Then I can do it recreationally without worrying about it showing up on a drug test. Or that whole jail thing. The gubberment can even tax it and get us out of debt. Win.
4. My blog = guilty pleasure. (Ok, it is, but I didn't have anything to write from number 4. So sue me.)
3. I am obsessed with the show "Bones". It's really kind of dumb (I mean, really, can they get together already?), but when I discovered it on Netflix, I was hooked. The last couple weeks of pregnancy was so great because I got to lay on the couch and watch 4 seasons of "Bones". Alas, crap like that doesn't happen anymore.
2. I love to jam out to show tunes in the car, shower, or at home by myself and imagine myself on stage. I know, dumb, but this stems from my childhood ways of doing the same thing. If anyone actually saw me doing this, I would be completely mortified. I'm sometimes hardcore about it.
And finally...
1. Watching Lisa Lampenelli specials. Yes, I am embarrassed to admit it, as she is indeed the "Queen of Mean", and bases all of her material on social, physical, and economical stereotypes. Maybe that's why I think it is so funny - because I know that I shouldn't be laughing, but I am anyway. I also know that no one is safe from her stand-up, and I know that she does what she does to highlight the idiocy of stereotypes. At least I try to think that. She's just.so.funny. Some may be shocked by this - that is why I just keep it to myself!!
Naomi Update!!
Naomi did great on the flight to home and back to Vegas!! I was so proud of her. We sat by a crabby lady on the way there, but Naomi got her revenge when she just stared at her without smiling for 80% of the flight. HA. Eat it, lady. I'll get photos and videos of the trip up soon.
She's also sitting up on her own now, though we still put the Boppy pillow right behind her so she doesn't bump her head when she falls over. She's eating lots of baby food these days - green beans are her favorite. She turned 6 months a couple of weeks ago, and weighed 17.5 lbs. This girl is growing!
Michael's long hours are starting to kick in, and I think that we are really ready for it. We'll make it through this for sure!
And I'm out. I should probably get back to work, yes? Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.