I'm on babycenter.com right now (remember, I woke up at 2:30 am - see previous post), and saw this:
I went off on a lady in Panda Express that told me I shouldn't eat Chinese food because I was pregnant. I said (and quote), "Oh really?! What the fuck do women in China eat? French food?" And then I told her husband (or whatever) that if she couldn't control herself in public she shouldn't be in public. He didn't say shit to me.
HAHAHAAAAA - it's a board discussing how a woman went off on another woman for smoking during pregnancy, and now everyone is discussing their stories. What a good laugh - I wish I was that witty!
(For those of you offended by the language - my apologies - it just wouldn't have the same effect without it).
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.